Welcome to the Farm
Country stars opening their own restaurants and music venues is one of the latest trends, with everyone from Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, and Florida Georgia Line. All of these stars have focused on Nashville while Chase Rice is looking to bring the country music experience to other cities across the country. In 2022 Rice will partner with Forward Hospitality Group to open Welcome to the Farm on the East Bank of the Flats. Forward Hospitality Group also owns some of Cleveland’s hottest spots like FWD and Good Night John Boy.
The 5,250 square foot building is near the Alley Cat and other popular restaurants in the Flats. Welcome to the Farm will have space for about 280 people and a center stage where live music will be booked all the time! Grab a cocktail at one of the multiple bars that will be present with garage doors opened up to overlook the water. Rice is passionate about opening up his new spot in Cleveland as his late father grew up in Columbus and he is inspired by the Rock & Roll hall of fame. “It’s awesome to know that we’ll be just a mile down the road from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, which is home to people like The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, and so many more who have all had a huge impact on my career,” says Rice.
Other Restaurants & Bars on the East Bank
The East Bank of the Flats in Cleveland, Ohio is home of trendy restaurants and bars right on the water. We are here to help you find new places to explore in the Flats!
- Good Night John Boy– One of a few bars located on the East Bank is a 70’s themed dance club and bar. It was voted one of Cleveland Scene’s best new bars in Cleveland.
- Punch Bowl Social– Being one of the main attractions of the Flats, Punch Bowl Social is 27,000 square feet including a one of a kind rooftop. It features multiple bars that serve craft cocktails, as well as entertainment from billiards, foosball, and karaoke.
- Lago East Bank– Lago is an Italian restaurant featuring an amazing menu, a unique wine list, European draft beers, and lively entertaining atmosphere.
- Alley Cat Oyster Bar– On the waterfront, Alley Cat offers some of Cleveland’s best seafood. Their food pays homage to the comfort of a New England Shore restaurant while their ambiance is flaring and exciting like Southern California.
- Lindey’s Lakehouse– The summertime vibes on Lindey’s patio are unmatched! Enjoy some great food at what feels like your summer home with friends and family.
- Dante’s Inferno– Known as the hottest nightclub located in the East Bank of the Flats, Dante’s Inferno is the place to spend your weekend! With themed nights and guest DJs you won’t be disappointed.
RELATED BLOG: Business and Corporate Events in Cleveland, Ohio