Clevelanders are finding igloos to be a great place for a bite to eat with friends this holiday season. And, area restaurants have obliged by offering them. Most Cleveland restaurants are offering holiday dining and igloos that are decked out with heaters, couches, decorations, and lights, making booking one an extravagant dining experience.
Igloo Dining Near You
- For breathtaking views, and igloos too, check out Bar 32 on top of the Hilton Hotel in Cleveland. In addition to its indoor facility with floor to ceiling windows, there are igloos on its patio. Each have a seating capacity for 8 guests and can be rented in 2 hour increments Thursday through Saturday.
- In Tremont, there’s the South Side offering several configurations of “Snow Globe” igloos. Each can hold 6-8 people for a 2-hour time slot. For more information or to book visit their website or call 216-937-2288.
- Merwin’s Wharf is located on the Cuyahoga River’s “Irishtown Bend”. A special igloo snacking menu is available now through January 2nd. You’ll find there are added winter activities in this river-side park area including holiday lights, an ice skating rink and more. For details and to reserve an igloo click here.
- The Georgetown in Lakewood’s igloos are wildly popular this time of year. The venue has 5 heated igloos, each able to seat up to 8. You and your friends will enjoy signature cocktails, shareable appetizers, or plated dinners. With limited hours and seats, don’t miss your chance to book an igloo this season! More info can be found on their website.
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Available Dining
A number of restaurants will offer holiday hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Many of them offer special holiday menus including notable holiday cocktails, exceptional desserts, and even takeout options to feed the entire family.
- Morton’s Steakhouse located in downtown Cleveland will be open on Christmas Eve from 4 to 9 p.m. and on Christmas Day from noon to 8 p.m. Enjoy their regular menu along with a specialty chateaubriand for two, and a holiday cocktail menu.
- The Ritz-Carlton’s TURN Bar + Kitchen will be open Christmas Eve as well as Christmas Day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. They will be offering their regular menu as well as feature a spectacular four course meal.
- Blu, the restaurant in Beachwood, Ohio will be open only on Christmas Eve and not only will they be serving their normal menu but will also offer a holiday menu.
- The Hofbrauhaus will be open Christmas Eve mid day to early evening from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. They will be featuring live entertainment by Joey Tomsick & The Shotski’s. Their menu will be altered for the holiday but includes an exceptional prime rib dinner.
Plan Ahead and Enjoy Some Fine Dining!
It’s that time of the year! Spend it with family and friends over a remarkable dinner or maybe just a few holiday cocktails. There are many holiday dining and Igloos offered all over Cleveland, Ohio and surrounding cities. Next year, consider a transportation service to enjoy the ride and spread the holiday cheer by making stops to see Christmas lights and to enjoy other holiday festivities!