Hey Cleveland… The Fall season is right around the corner! You know what that means- daylight does fall short. However, autumn foliage begins to reveal some beautiful yet vibrant red, yellow, and orange colored leaves. Also, exciting holidays like Thanksgiving and Halloween are approaching. Don’t forget some delicious Fall flavors like Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Apple, Maple, and so many more! Do you love all those sweet and spicy fall flavors? If so, you should take a Fall Inspired Brewery tour in Cleveland to try out all those limited-time seasonal drinks! Below, we’ve provided a list of great breweries that offer some of the tastiest and fan-favorite Fall inspired beers!
Plan Your Brewery Tour With Platinum Party Bus
Relax and enjoy the ride to and from each brewery around Cleveland with Platinum! That way you can avoid all the trouble and obstacles of driving yourself. With Platinum Party Bus , we guarantee your overall experience will be a blast! Our fully furnished buses have all the right features to make certain that you have the ultimate and unforgettable experience. Don’t wait any longer, our schedule is filling up quickly- Organize your Fall brewery tour and book with Platinum today!
The Best Fall Beers You Have to Try!
- Market Garden Brewery Located at 1947 W 25th St in Cleveland, Market Garden Brewery provides two delicious Fall flavored beers! Old Zahm Oktoberfest, named one of the six American Oktoberfest beers of 2020, is a Oktoberfest lager with a pleasant malt body and smooth finish. If that’s not appealing to you, try out their Franklin Castle Pumpkin Spice Ale- pumpkin ale brewed with coriander, chamomile, cinnamon, and brown sugar!
- Fatheads Located at 17450 Engle Lake Dr in Middleburg Heights, Fat Head’s features a pumpkin ale that is perfect for Fall called Spooky Tooth! Spooky Tooth has a creamy mouthfeel with flavors of pumpkin followed by sweet malt, pie crust, spice, hints of brown sugar, and a clean finish!
- Masthead Brewing Co. Located at 1261 Superior Ave in Cleveland, Masthead Brewing Company features a fan-favorite fall beer! For all of you pumpkin spice lovers, Masthead’s Haunted Hayride Pumpkin Ale is brewed with real pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Not a pumpkin spice fan? Try out their Hard Apple Cider (it’s a local fav)! Their Hard Apple Cider is a semi-sweet cider, made with an eccentric blend of Michigan apples that balance acidity and fresh fruit flavors.
- Great Lakes Brewing Company Located at 2516 Market Ave in Cleveland is the popular Great Lakes Brewing Company. Their seasonal 4-time World Beer Championship medal winner Oktoberfest is their special Fall drink! Oktoberfest is smooth with vibrant malt flavors and a festive flourish of noble hops.
- Platform Beer Co. Located at 4125 Lorain Ave in Cleveland, Platform’s seasonal Yammy Yammy touches on all the flavors of Fall! Yammy Yammy is a smooth sweet potato ale with notes of caramel, cinnamon spice, and nutmeg.
- Saucy Brew Works Located at 2885 Detroit Ave in Cleveland, Saucy Brew Works offers an Imperial Pumpkin Ale called, Boo Thang! Boo Thang is brewed with pumpkin puree and spices, with hints of caramel, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.