Tired of the same old daily grind?
Then, why not call a few friends and plan a wine tour? It’s easy, just pick up the phone and call to book a party bus for the tour! You’ll need to know the number in your party, the date you’d like to go and some wineries you might like to visit. A custom quote can be emailed to you instantly through our website here and a small online deposit locks in your luxury bus with plenty of amenities for the trip!
For a Nice Mix of Urban and Country Consider These:
- Urban Vintner Wines here are created by a local, Ed Trebets, formerly a Chemistry teacher and the Head Winemaker at Debonne Vineyards. During his 13 years at Debonne, Trebets earned over 1,000 medals for wines he created (many best of show). Today this winemaker on his own, producing unique, crisp, imaginative, flavorful and individually bottled wines with longtime friend and co-owner of Urban Vintner, Gregg Turk. Visitors to their weekend only enterprise are able to view the care taken when gently crushing and pressing grapes used in reserved selections of wine. The wines being sampled at the venue–a remodeled factory, by the Willoughby Airport. Urban Vintner’s first wine and winery favorite is a Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve made with grapes from Sacramento, California.
- Sapphire Creek Winery & Gardens. Focusing on delivering a “Napa Valley vibe,” Sapphire Creek successfully blends wine creation with breathtaking views, exquisite cuisine, and elegant event venues. Wine-tastings are scheduled weekly and reservations should be made well in advance.
- Thorn Creek Winery. Situated among its award-winning grapes in Aurora, Thorn Creek’s approach to wine making is unique in that it marries its grapes with others in locations identified to have like soil, rootstock and practices. Then pressed grapes from both are combined to create a Thorn Creek fermented and bottled delicacy designed to please even the most avid connoisseurs. Limited quantities are made and the majority of its wines are is sold at the venue which also offers bookings for weddings, company meetings and wine tastings.
- Carso Russo Winery. Perhaps the best way to describe this winery is with its own mission – good people making great wine! There are many varieties but the standout is its Frontline Red Blend. The wine is a carefully crafted blend of Red Zinfandel and Merlot with pleasant hints of both raspberry and vanilla. What’s more, the wine and cheese charcuterie boards area not the only stand-outs here. The patio enables tastings in all four seasons thanks to climate controlled igloos that change theme each month. Advance reservations are a must.
- Sarah’s Vineyard & Winery. Good location (across from Blossom Music Center’s Main entrance), great wine and plenty of history are all reasons to visit Sarah’s. The place grows all of its own grapes and encourages visitors to walk among the vines so long as they don’t sample the grapes being grown for wines! The actual winery barn is constructed from pre-civil war, hand-hewn timber and finished-out with local cherry, poplar, birch, walnut and maple. The Tasting Room maintains a rustic theme so its main setting area is filled with handmade wood tables and bar area. Walls are covered with local and national one-of-a-kind handmade paintings, pottery, glass sun-catchers and more and all are for sale. There’s a butterfly garden, exotic flowers, and a koi pond with picnic tables, too. Rental space is best suited to small private gatherings like birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, however there are no wedding rentals.
Book Your Cleveland Wine Tour Now!
And remember, party buses aren’t just for wine tours. Platinum can help with planning any group get together. We keep up to date on the latest information and most popular places to go, based on customer feedback. All you have to worry about is confirming a date, time, location for pickup/drop-off, and number of passengers, then contact us!