Planning a Brewery tour in Cleveland?
So, you’re missing the beer, great food and your buddies at tailgating parties before a Brown’s game… enjoy this feeling again with a brewery tour! Get busy planning the breweries you want to hit and call Platinum Party Bus to book a FAN-tastic and fun trip! Our team has vast knowledge of Cleveland and all its hidden gems so helping plan a brewery tour is no problem! Enjoy a party bus with temperature-controlled comfort, sofa style seating, and a big screen TV for re-watching the best of last season’s games. Bring some munchies/refreshments, too. Buses come with a PAX-certified chauffeur, so no one needs to worry about DUIs on this beer-sampling tour!
We’ve even provided a list of great places to go to sample a brew or two, so don’t wait! Book your party bus today because dates/times are limited.
Spots to Hit on Your Brewery Tour in Cleveland!
- Great Lakes Brewing Company has been delivering nearly four decades of exceptional craft beer. Located in Ohio City, Great Lakes offers exclusive beers on tap, paired with reimagined Midwest comfort fare. And, there are brewery tours and special events. don;t miss April’s featured beer, a limited edition Mexican lager, brewed with lime peel and puree.
- Masthead Brewing Company is located in what was a 1921 automotive dealership and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Its taproom has seating for 300 with a 100-foot bar! Features here include an ever-evolving lineup of New England IPAs, Neapolitan-style pizza, and barrel aged-beer. 4 beer flights (4 oz) are $11 while barrel-aged ones are slightly more.
- Terrestrial Brewing Company can be found in the Battery Park neighborhood of Cleveland. The tap list has two mainstay brews– Canopy Crusher IPA and Public Pilsner. Remaining taps constantly rotate. The venue has a casual vibe, two large patios and an epic view of Lake Eerie. Food is served only weekends from 10am-3pm using popup vendors. The brewery is planning future expansion. Phase one will be a 7-day a week restaurant and special event space.
- Butcher and the Brewer is an industrial-chic brew pub located on east 4th street. It serves a menu of carefully sourced American fare and house created beers. The shared plates can satisfy just about any palate. The brewery is light on lofty lines– instead blending classic beers with modern ingredient alchemy. They run the gamut from “The Jake: to “Sugaree’s S’mores Stout”.
- Saucy Brew Works is a two-tier brew house in Ohio City. It offers house made European style beers and customizable thin crust pizza. For the past three consecutive years, Saucy Brew Works has been named “Best in Cleveland/Silver Spoon” winners by Cleveland Magazine. They are well-worth a sampling on your group’s tour.
- Arsenal Cider House will “knock your socks off”! A winery on a beer tour? This trending family-owned venue specializes in hand-crafted small batch hard apple cider, fruity wines, and mead. Although relatively new to Cleveland, the Cider house has captured numerous awards for their creations. It’s well-worth a stop on your Cleveland brewery tour!