If you’ve ever been to a wedding where the bride and groom depart in a party bus with their wedding party, then you know that it can be a pretty fun way to make an exit. But is it worth the money? Here’s a look at the pros and cons of renting a party bus for your wedding day.
- It isn’t often you get all your closest friends and family in the same place at the same time! Make the moment memorable with an awesome party bus experience!
- There is always one person in the wedding party who is infamous for being late. If everyone rides together on the bus, there will be no need to stress about arriving on time!
- It’s a big day and the group may need to loosen up by enjoying a beverage or two. Don’t risk driving under the influence and leave it to a chauffeur to get your party to the destination safely.
- Ladies! We know how uncomfortable heels can be and what a pain it is when you get the furthest parking spot from the venue. Let a chauffeur drop you off at the front door!
- Our party buses are decked out with a top notch speaker system that is perfect for blasting your favorite tunes. Beware, you will run the risk of losing your voice before arriving at the reception!
- Each bus is equipped with a cooler full of ice that can’t stand being empty! With a full cooler and a good time with your wedding party, there’s a likelihood that you show up to the party a little “tipsy”.
- Pulling up to the front door in a luxurious party bus may make some guests a little jealous. But, it’s your special day- live it up!
Make the Day Memorable by Renting a Party Bus!
As with anything, there are pros and cons to renting a party bus for your wedding day. It’s important to weigh those factors carefully before making a decision. If you do decide to go for it, though, just make sure you book early! Platinum Party Bus party buses are in high demand during Cleveland’s wedding season.