Cleveland, Ohio is an amazing city to visit thanks to its large business and entertainment community! It has plenty of attractions and places you must visit at least once in your lifetime- check them out in our Top 10 Things to Do in Cleveland blog. Anyways, finding a place to stay or to host a big event isn’t the easiest task. There are a variety of factors that go into picking the best quality hotel. Whether you’re in need of a place to crash for a few nights or a great spot to host a corporate event, make sure you check out these 5 best hotels in Cleveland!
Need some high-quality, luxurious transportation to and from a hotel? Platinum Party Bus will gladly provide you with the best transportation service in all of Northeast Ohio. With our brand new fully furnished buses, professional chauffeurs, and excellent customer service, we promise to deliver you a top-notch Platinum experience! We are almost fully booked, so make sure to reserve a bus HERE for your upcoming occasion as soon as possible.
Top 5 Best Hotels in Cleveland:
- The Metropolitan at The 9
- As a #1 spot in the center of Downtown Cleveland, The Metropolitan at The 9 is a blend of history, art, and luxury. Previously a historical bank with incredible architecture, it was converted into a hotel in 1906. It is centrally located in Cleveland and just a walking distance to Cleveland Arcade, Playhouse Square, Heinens, and more! There’s also a variety of fine dining options and bars inside The 9 like Adega, Vault, The Garden of Eden, and Ledger Bar. Whether you’re hosting a corporate function, social event, wedding, or you’re just visiting from out of town- this modern and stylish hotel is the perfect spot for you!
“**20 Stars** Wow, what can I say. This is a beautiful hotel in a wonderful location with a fantastic client service team. The lounges are unique. The restaurant, “Adega” won’t disappoint. The room was …. HUGE! This hotel left us wishing we could stay longer. Thank you to everyone at the Metropolitan at the 9… such a wonderful experience” – Corey R. (Google Reviews)
- The Ritz
- In the heart of Downtown Cleveland, The Ritz simply brings the city to life. The luxurious amenities, modern accommodations, and incredible detail create a unique experience for all. Being located right within Public Square, attached to Tower City Mall and Jack Casino, this is the spot to elevate your next event- wedding, celebration, meetings, and corporate functions! Also, the dining and service exceed expectations. Need to get a quick workout in? Then, make sure to check out their 24/7 fitness center during your stay!
“Our stay was spectacular. The Cleveland Ritz Carlton certainly met all my expectations and then some. The rooms and common areas were clean and well appointed. The service was excellent and the quality of everything we encountered was superb. I highly recommend this hotel” – Sandra D. (Google Reviews)
- Renaissance- Marriott
- Experience the best of Downtown Cleveland at the Renaissance hotel! Being located in Public Square is efficient for shopping, dining, and visiting nearby attractions like the Jack Casino, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, FirstEnergy Stadium, and House of Blues. You’ll find beautiful architecture here throughout all the stylish rooms, suites, and function spaces. With the convenient location within Tower City Center near the Huntington Convention Center, the Renaissance is an excellent spot for your upcoming corporate event or special occasion!
“This hotel went above and beyond for my day trip to Cleveland!! The staff was so friendly and gave the best service ever!! Can’t thank them enough for making my trip so special! Also, the hotel is so cute! Has a lot of Character!! If I could give this place 10 stars I would!!” – Krystal C. (Google Reviews)
- In the heart of Downtown Cleveland, the Hilton is a top spot for many corporations. Being connected to the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland makes this hotel a perfect location for any business function or special event. Also, within a mile you can find Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, Playhouse Square, and the popular East 4th Street. During your stay you can grab Starbucks in their 24-hour cafe, check out the fitness center, and enjoy the top-floor bar with a spectacular view!
“Recently stayed here for a conference at the attached facility, and wow, this was a nice hotel with a great experience. Not only are the rooms nice and well kept, but the views from the tower are excellent. The hotel has some solid if not spectacular restaurant and bar options, but is within easy walking distance of a number of great bars and restaurants.” – Jared W. (Google Reviews)
- Aloft- Marriott
- Located on the East Bank of the Flats, Aloft hotel exceeds guest expectations. The location is excellent as it is located near many delicious restaurant options with incredible nightlife activities. One favorite perk at Aloft is guest access to Browns Fit- a one-of-a-kind spacious and luxurious gym. Additionally, Aloft provides great venue spaces for weddings, business events, and all sorts of occasions. Enjoy great pricing, excellent staff, and exceptional service here at Aloft!
“The Aloft Hotel in Cleveland has reasonably priced rooms that are tidy and clean. Whenever on business in Cleveland I stay here for many reasons as well as the fact that the hotel is conveniently located. The surrounding area is full of worthwhile restaurants and bars.” – Frank R. (Google Reviews)