As the holiday season comes to an end, newly-engaged couples begin indulging in the chaos of wedding planning. Do not stress – we are here to help with planning tips and suggestions! A bachelor and bachelorette party is the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy time with friends and family, so don’t stress trying to plan it! Whether you are looking for a relaxing day at the spa or a fun night out downtown, we are here with some Cleveland bachelorette party ideas!
For a Relaxing Daytime Activity Try:
- Little Birdie Wine Nest is located 6060 Broadview Rd. in Parma and is undergoing a complete makeover! The new building will be dashing with beautiful landscaping, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a grand space for wine tastings! What makes this winery different from the rest? Little Birdie Wine Nest offers “Sip & Paint” events for private parties. Satisfy your artsy side as you sip on fine wine accompanied by a delicious charcuterie board!
- Wine Tastings are always a great way to celebrate and Northeast Ohio is full of award-winning wineries. When traveling with Platinum Party Bus there is no need to worry about traffic, parking, or a designated driver! On the way to and from wineries turn up the music and let loose on your way to the next stop. Some of the most popular wineries in the Cleveland area include Chateau Hough Vineyards and Winery, Western Reserve Meadery, Michael Angelo’s Bakery & Winery, and CLE Urban Winery.
- Cleveland Candle Co. is a trending activity and perfect for bachelorette parties! Make candles together and choose from over 200 scents to create a custom candle. Parties are welcomed to bring their own food and drinks, including wine and beer, but no hard liquor is permitted. If you are a party of 6 or more don’t forget to make a reservation at one of their three locations! Reservations can be made online or by phone.
- Spa Days are the best way to decompress and spend quality time with your bachelorette group. They can also be personalized so each member of the bridal party is pampered where they need it most. Whether they need a massage, facial, or a mani/pedi, a spa day will cater to any requests. Some of the top-rated spas in Northeast Ohio include Spa Walden, White Pond Paradise, Black Velvet Spa, and Bodhi Tree. The best bachelorette parties should include lounging by a pool, luxurious treatment, and an overall relaxing atmosphere!
For a Night Out Try:
- Pins Mechanical Co. is located in Ohio City just 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland. If you want to make a few stops during your night out this is a fun place to start! Kick off the night with one of their specialty cocktails and some game action. Get competitive and play your friends in foosball, pinball, bocce, and so much more! If you are a group of 15 or more be sure to book a party in advance by visiting their website HERE.
- The East Bank of the Flats is a happening spot in downtown Cleveland, filled with bars and restaurants that you won’t want to miss out on! If you are looking to grab a bite to eat try Lago for gourmet Italian dishes and upscale dining. If you are looking for something more casual, try Lindey’s Lakehouse or Punch Bowl Social. When it comes to nightlife and other activities – the East Bank is the place to be! Check out Welcome To The Farm, The Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar, Good Night John Boy, and many more!
- East 4th St. has an array of activities and restaurants to fit anyone’s taste. If looking for fine dining, RED The Steakhouse and The Marble Room are exquisite with a magnificent atmosphere. If you are looking for more casual dining or just a quick bite to eat, Butcher and the Brewer, Mabel’s BBQ, or Barrio Tacos are all great options. Following dinner, catch a comedy show at PickWick and Frolic or bowl the night away at The Corner Alley! East 4th is the perfect spot for a Cleveland bachelorette party and you won’t want to miss out.