Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so best get planning for your special someone’s night out! Few things say “you’re special” and “I love you” then by picking up your date in a Platinum Party Bus for an evening on the town! Whether you opt for the classic dress up and a nice dinner date or prefer a more casual night out, there are endless possibilities for Valentine’s Day in Cleveland, OH.
Valentine’s Dinner Recommendations
- Marble Room Steaks and Raw Bar is Cleveland’s finest chophouse for steaks, seafood, and cocktails in a 100-year-old historic bank building. Its tall ceilings, one-of-a-kind architecture, and romantic ambiance will surely impress your date. Their custom cocktail menu contains more than 30 different drinks and a full raw menu to complement the traditional steak lineup. Don’t wait to book reservations at Cleveland’s finest restaurant.
- Luca Italian Cuisine has taken Clevelander’s off their feet with amazing Italian dishes and a breathtaking view of the city skyline. Their romantic European atmosphere looks over the Cuyahoga River with the city lights in the distance – perfect for a date night! They have a wine list elaborate enough to please anyone’s taste buds and even some happy hour specials. Indulge in some Northern Italian dishes including Ravioli Di Aragosta, a lobster ravioli dish, or their handmade Gnocchi Di Patate.
- Michaelangelo’s Italian Restaurant is located in Cleveland’s historic Little Italy and serves upscale Piedmontese cuisine. Little Italy is the perfect spot for a date night as the brick and stone roads are surrounded by dainty lights and a romantic atmosphere. Michelangelo’s is set in an elegant carriage house with a beautiful fireplace in the dining room and a fine wine bar. Their head chef, Michael Annandono has been named one of America’s best chefs and the restaurant is multi-award winning. If you are looking to impress your date with an authentic Italian disk, Michaelangel’s is the perfect spot for you!
- L’Albatros is a beautiful French brasserie faire with a very quaint and romantic ambiance. Customers rave about the restaurant’s delicious food and extensive menu. Start off with a cheese cart and a bottle of wine from their long wine list that includes affordables bottles for a special night out. And make sure you save some room for dessert – their souffle or cheesecake are excellent choices! Does L’Albatros sound like the perfect choice for your Valentine’s Day dinner? Don’t hesitate to make a reservation because tables fill up fast!
- Pier W is a 5-star landmark destination, sitting right on the water with a spectacular view of the city skyline. This top-notch restaurant is known for its fresh seafood and fine wines. Pier W takes pride in their meaning of “fresh” as all of their seafood and meat are purchased from local fishermen and farmers. It is most likely that the fish you enjoy at dinner was caught just earlier that day! Because of the exceptional views and extraordinary food, it is important to make reservations if you plan to visit Pier W this Valentine’s Day!
These are just a few of the many ideas for planning a special Valentine’s Day. Cleveland has so much to offer and not just for lovers. The key is planning and booking your transportation and dinner reservations well in advance.