Have you ever been to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? I’m sure you’ve at least heard of it before! The Rock Hall is one of Cleveland’s most popular attractions! In fact, this museum has brought over 9 million visitors, musicians, and celebrities through its doors since 1995. What’s so special about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? Guests receive the opportunity to get up close and personal with numerous artists’ history! Additionally, you may further educate yourself as you view millions of famous musicians’ preserved artifacts and archival materials. There are many fascinating artist exhibits to check out – groups such as The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and more!
The Rock Hall also hosts live music concerts and events! If you’d like, you can even rent The Rock for your wedding, corporate event, prom, holiday party, or any other occasion! They can accommodate anywhere from 20 to 2,000 people.
Music is like another language. It has the power to inspire, which is why Rock Hall focuses a lot on inspiration. Their mission is to engage, teach, and inspire through the power of music! The moment you step into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, you will be transformed as you journey your way through, embracing the history of iconic music artists around the world. Whether you live in the Cleveland area or you’re visiting the big city, try to find some time in your schedule to check out the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame– we promise you won’t regret it!
Grab a Bite After Your Visit!
After your adventure through the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, your stomach will probably be grumbling! In the Cleveland area, there are many great spots to grab a delicious bite to eat! Here’s a list of some great dining recommendations near the Rock Hall.
- Nuevo Modern Mexican and Tequila Bar is located just a few steps away from the Rock Hall! This modern Mexican restaurant combines traditional Mexican and Latin American flavors. The establishment boasts amazing views of Lake Eerie and the menu caters to all pallets as it includes vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options!
- Bar 32 is the perfect place to enjoy an aerial view of downtown Cleveland and Lake Eerie! Located 32 stories atop the Hilton, this bar is the ideal spot for handcrafted cocktails and decadent bites! Don’t miss out on live music featured every Friday and Saturday night!
- Noble Beast Brewing Co. is a great option if you are looking for a delicious and unique craft beer! They have quite a variety and a menu that continually changes based on the season. The modern warehouse setting and industrial vibes make for a great hangout environment!
- Marble Room Steaks & Raw Bar is the ultimate spot if you are looking for high end. If you plan on dining at Marble Room, be sure to make reservations in advance! Its luxurious ambiance and exquisite menu is popularly desired. The breathtaking architecture and exceptional service will not disappoint!
- Blue Point Grill is another fine dining option near the Rock Hall! It is well known for its delicious seafood options and upscale environment. The building includes multi level searing with beautiful views of the Cleveland skyline. If seafood isn’t your mojo, don’t worry the menu has options for everyone including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options!
Need a ride? Avoid parking troubles and the hassles of driving through Downtown Cleveland, book with Platinum Party Bus today!