Are you in search of the perfect gathering space to celebrate the best day of your life and don’t even know where to begin? Planning any type of event can easily become pretty overwhelming. Last-minute scrambling trying to organize every little thing so your event winds up flawless is highly stressful. All you soon-to-be brides are especially experiencing a whirlwind of emotions while searching endlessly for the best fitting venue space where many unforgettable memories will be made. There’s absolutely no need to stress or worry while organizing your special event. So, take a step back and relax because Platinum Party Bus always has your back. We’ve provided a list of the best Cleveland wedding venues for you.
Check Out These Cleveland Wedding Venues
- Truss Event Venue is Cleveland’s latest venue space located at 2061 W 25th St, Cleveland. At Truss, you will have an unforgettable and luxurious experience like no other. Its extraordinary modern design, incredible views, large rooftop, and culinary excellence adds to its perfection as a whole. Truss can occupy up to 300 seated guests or 700 standing guests for any type of event. Additionally, it has a very open and spacious feel to it with a stunning view of the Cleveland lakefront skyline from inside or on the rooftop. Also, it’s location is easily accessible being located right off the highway, across from the famous West Side Market, and a just few steps away from a 450-car public parking lot. Truss can host your group dinners, corporate occasions, weddings, or receptions- Check them out HERE.
“Truss hosted a corporate event for my team (~350 attendees) and executed every detail flawlessly. The event space itself is open and spacious, with floor-to-ceiling windows that give views of CLE you can’t find anywhere else… Their attention to detail and professionalism is what truly elevates this space from a beautiful venue to the top spot to host an event in Cleveland. We would absolutely recommend booking your next event with Truss”
– Abby L. (Google Reviews)
- Lago Custom Events provides stunning event spaces located in Aloft Cleveland Downtown at 950 Main Ave #120, Cleveland. At Lago Custom Events, your occasion will most definitely make a statement. Here you can host weddings, corporate, social, and nonprofit events at a variety of spaces to choose from. They provide 6 different event spaces to choose from to suit certain styles, number of guests, and different occasions. At these venues, they take your dream ideas and execute them to the best of their abilities. With incredible indoor spaces, outdoor spaces, and beautiful lakefront rooftop view, Lago Custom Events has it all! Click HERE for more information on Lago Custom Events.
“Our wedding was absolutely perfect using Lago Customs Events at Aloft! The location is absolutely beautiful (rooftop ceremony on the Ernst and Young Building and reception in the Riviera Ballroom in the Aloft Hotel). The Cleveland Flats area was also a ton of fun before and after the wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and prepared perfectly for our guests. The whole staff was fantastic.They were quick and efficient with their services. Highly Recommended!”
-Ryan R. (Lagocustomevents.com/reviews)
- Windows On The River is located in the FirstEnergy Powerhouse at Nautica located at 2000 Sycamore, Cleveland, OH. This is THE spot to host an event with the most beautiful waterfront view. Windows On The River offers many different spaces with fantastic scenic views. They can host a wide variety of events such as business meetings, prom, baby showers, charity events, corporate events, private parties, and weddings! Additionally they offer three different wedding packages to choose from. The exposed brick, high ceilings, incredible waterfront views, and urban vibe shapes Windows On The River into one of Cleveland’s finest venues. If you want a venue with a spectacular view, then this is the place for you. Begin organizing your event with Windows On The River HERE.
“Attended a wedding at Windows on the River. WHAT A VENUE! Great vistas of Cleveland from the West Bank of the Cuyahoga River. The wait staff was exceptional. The meal was succulent and delicious. I have been here on seven different occasions and have never been disappointed! Highly recommend it”
– Thomas Z. (Google Reviews)
- Ariel International Center is a truly unique venue located at 1163 East 40th Street Cleveland,OH. Clevelanders say this place is a true gem. Their “Skyline Room” at the event center can occupy up to 350 guests. It also has a spectacular view of the Cleveland skyline, hence the name “Skyline” Room, as well as a great view of the lake! This renovated historic red brick building with beautifully constructed chandeliers and high wood beam ceilings really brings together a warm, rustic, and elegant vibe. Overall, it is a very inviting atmosphere perfect for any sort of event! Additionally they have a “Lake View Room” one floor below the Skyline Room. The Lake View Room is quite similar interior-wise to the Skyline Room, but with different scenic views. Furthermore, they have an open Rooftop space that’s perfect for those warmer days with a great view of Cleveland! Check out Ariel International Center’s venues HERE.
“I’m a professional event photographer that has been to most EVERY venue in or around Cleveland, in addition I’ve been to other event centers across the country and abroad. Ariel International is by far one of the BEST! From accommodation to their guests and those hosting an event, excellent service is their motto. The view of the lake at sunset, the distance to downtown, and the easy access from I-90 is GREAT. The food was PERFECT… Portions, quality and temperature. But the highest praise goes to the incredible staff. Top notch all the way! Keep up the GREAT work Ariel International. It will be a privilege to be back soon. Hopefully again and AGAIN!”
– Harry M. (Google Reviews)
- At The Madison, you will have a remarkable experience. The Madison is located at 4601 Payne Ave, Cleveland, OH. They say it is “Cleveland’s best kept secret”… Their mission is to cultivate human connection and life’s treasured moments. The venues provide a very open layout with white brick walls, natural lighting, and high ceilings. The Madison is specifically designed to be the perfect event venue for any occasion! You may choose from “The Main Space”, “The Foundry Room”, “Outdoor Patio”, “Styled Suites”, or “Vendor Spaces”. Each of which can accommodate a number of people and suit all the needs for your desired event. The Madison is a creative and extraordinary event venue space. Start planning your event at The Madison- Check them out HERE.
“The Madison is one of the best event spaces in the Cleveland area. The large space accommodates everything from large corporate events, to weddings of all sizes. The staff is helpful, attentive, and always prompt in communication. I’ve done several types of events in this space and they all look unique and completely different from the next!”
– Renee L. (Google Reviews)
Need a ride to any of these fantastic Cleveland wedding venues? No worries- Platinum Party Bus has you covered! Spots are filling up quickly, so we recommend that you book your ride ASAP.
Reserve a bus or receive a free instant quote HERE.